Thursday 14 November 2013

Yesterday I had to go....

....to a small village in the countryside.  A temporary hold-up, on a fast road, made all of us road users slow down. As I slowed to walking pace, I glanced over to my right.  Between the hedgerows I saw a small piece of rough pasture land with nothing more than a large puddle in the middle of it.
 
 
The frost and the bright morning sun turned the mundane into a truly beautiful image. It was so beautiful that I said 'thank you' for allowing me to see it.  This was definitely a case of being in the right place at exactly the right moment.  And, for once, road works were a blessing. 
 
(I used to be an out-and-out 'townie'. I still love the hustle and bustle but it seems that I continue to evolve.  We all do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment