Wednesday 15 March 2017

A year ago....

.....some people came out of the shadows, and made me homeless.  The main instigator always kept behind my back.  Most of them had, for over half a century, held me in the belief that they were my immediate family.  All of this was done while I was away on holiday.  

A year on, life is far better than it was when I was closely connected with them.  Anyone with an IQ greater than a room temperature came to realise the actuality behind their actions.  It has been that way for most of the year, and life will improve further yet.  Materially I lost nearly everything, but I gained much much more.  They made this happen too.  They didn't intend to, but they actually set me free.  Now I am fully alive.  




  

We all need to remember that we are in a season.  We know not how long it will last, but nothing lasts forever.  What we accept as reality, often isn't.  Each and every one of us can evolve, can grow.  But to be able to pick up the good, you have to put down the bad; however that happens.  Leave the small stuff and the small people to do their own thing.  All things are possible.  Believe in yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment