Saturday 9 March 2019

How confused would you....

....like to become? Be careful how you answer that question because, while there are no real limits to the amount of confusion that a human being can experience, the most confused folk of all are the ones who consider themselves to be completely clear!

Image result for rolling hills

There will always be some things that create uncertainty. It will be eternally possible to see certain situations in one of several ways. If you seek true clarity, acknowledge your doubts. Don't just try to suppress them.



Nothing is easy to the unwilling    (Thomas Fuller)

3 comments:

  1. Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you get entry to constantly quickly. Good Friday writing Activity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your composing design, do carry on creating! I will be back! Happy Mothers Day 2018 Messages To Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. An attention-grabbing dialogue is value comment. I believe that you need to write more on this matter, it won’t be a taboo subject however usually individuals are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers https://theeastergoodfriday.com/category/easter-poems/

    ReplyDelete