Sunday 3 February 2013

A different kind of blog....

...so that, as promised, you all know what is to happen on the 11th.

Just look again at my blog of 26 Jan, headed 'I know that....'  This will let you all know.

Since I wrote that, I have become much weaker.  (I've lost more than 8lbs in the last week.)  Unless God decrees otherwise, I cannot see how I am going to get thru this. I have not been granted a wholly supportive run-up to this date.

After this week, my friends, these blogs will have to stop.  If, only for a while, then you may well believe in miracles; and I will surely pick up my 'pen' where I leave off.  Keep an eye on my Twitter page from the 12th/13th.

I pray that you have enjoyed what I have posted.  If any of my blogs have been a source of help, that is truly wonderful.



I send this with every blessing to all of you around the world, and wish you all well.  Remember - Life is like a coin.  You can spend it how you like, but you can only spend it once.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment