Sunday 10 February 2013

It is time, my friends....

...to sign off from this site for a while. Those of you that follow these missives know of the fight I now have to focus on.  I thank you for your good thoughts, wishes, and prayers.  Prayers that have come from many areas on this planet.  I will fondly carry them with me over the next few days/weeks.  No, I won't carry them, I'll grip hold of them with a vice like grip.  They are, each and every one of them, very precious.

No matter who you are, no matter what your circumstance, please never lose sight of the fact that you are special.  Please also remember that charity most certainly does not begin at home, nor should it.  If you hold firmly to that ideal, well to paraphrase - we are all special, but maybe some are more special than others.





Whatever the future holds, I wish you well.  Hope you've enjoyed the read.  I'll pick up from where I've left off as soon as I am able.



C

No comments:

Post a Comment