Monday 12 March 2018

Giving in good faith.....

Yesterday, in Manak's church, I told how the power of prayer works and through giving in good faith, God can make good come out of all that is  bad.  The  service was about Christians being called to give and make sacrifices, not to take.

I told them the story of individual greed by a Pakistani that deprived orphans in Youhanabad and a community many miles away in Moldova.  I said that I'd given in faith, and all that I sent was kept by the 'Christian' involved.  Whatever I gave, wasn't enough; and eventually I didn't have the money to come to Pakistan.  All I could do was pray to the one who had called me to come here.  Only through Him, by Him and with Him could I have got here - for the generosity I had shown was then shown to me many times over.


Image result for easter images


I had to choose my words carefully because the Pakistani in question is local.  Even so, I suspect some knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment