Wednesday 7 March 2018

It may surprise some.....

....to discover that I occasionally learn from the past -

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted out of the blue by 'Monica from Texas'.  Terminally ill apparently, and had given my name by God to inherit her fortune - to be used for those in desperate need. 70% for One world Welfare Organisation (OWWO) work, and the balance for Sunita and I to live, The amount would have made me one of the richest Britons alive. (Even if one too many zeros had been accidentally typed, it was still well over £3 million.)

All she wanted was my prayers and total anonymity, my complete trust, oh and my full details to pass to her fund manager. 

Image result for cartoon laughing images


Yep, I admit I initially believed the 'ill woman' angle, but after innocently suffering from the monetary depravity of a dental surgeon from Lahore a year ago, who also asked for my trust, professed to be a Christian and quotes biblical texts.........well, lightening doesn't strike twice here.  (But then, out of all the bad of the beginning of last year, a lot of good has blossomed.)





No comments:

Post a Comment