Friday 2 March 2018

Winnie the Pooh....

....If you know of him, you will know that he was created by A A Milne.  Mr Milne is believed to have said 'A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business.'  But wisdom is not always an easy thing to quantify. There are no scales of measurement or convenient tests to take. Indeed, some of the wisest people on our planet have no idea that they are actually wise.



It's often wise to be wary of any advice that purports to be based on wisdom. Equally, don't be too hasty to dismiss what at first sounds foolish.









Money never stays with me.  It would burn me if it did.  I throw it out of my hands as soon as possible, lest it should find its way to my heart.  (John Wesley)

No comments:

Post a Comment